Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

mercoledì 19 novembre 2014

Cute news !

| |

Hello lovelies, how is your week going? Just popping in to say hello! I'm a little bit excite to announce that for the first time I'll join this handmade market :::


So if you are in Bologna on the 14th of December you will find my stall in ARTERIA at Vicolo Broglio, 1/E. The market seems to be a cool event mixing reclying, vintage and handmade crafters::: all with a DJ set! 

These last few days it's been all about preparing for this event::: I'm doing a lot of mittens and other stuff hoping that someone like them! In addition I have no idea about how to prepare my stall::: light, decoration and so on ::::need an inspiration!

                                                                                    xxx

Another big news is that netx week end I'm going to vist "Mondo creativo" a big exibition of crafters, handmade artist and also craft stores here in Bologna! I'm sooo happy! But the super cute news is that on friday I'm gonna partecipate to Enrica Trevisan workshop about how to create your handmade stamp! Super excited! Check out her amazing creations !

 I'm ready for my crafter adventure::: and I will tell you for sure!






                              

5 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

I wish you all the best for your market, hope it'll be a great experience! : )

Géraldine B. ha detto...

Me too I wish you the best for your market ! enjoy it !

Simona ha detto...

Good news, congratulations!

Jill at emeraldcottage ha detto...

Good luck for the market! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it :)
Jillxo

I fiori di Marica ha detto...

Speriamo di riuscire a fare un salto domenica per passare a salutarti.
Per ora in bocca al lupo e buon lavoro!

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥