Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

lunedì 23 febbraio 2015

Blog update and cute news!

| |

Hello lovelies! Happy monday to everyone!
Most of you know the lovely Annemarie's Haakblog that make our week end more inspiring by promote a super nice link party 'Link Your Stuff!'. Linkups encourage to create intriguing items, photograph them well and share with others. They also encourage crafters to check out what other people are doing and connect with them::: 

In december my handwarmer are been showed up with my big surprise!


I like very much Annemarie's link party cause every week is full of nice projects and become a big online library! I discover cute and inspiring blog every time!


Last week my pop pochettes are been showed up !! Thanks Annemarie's and thank you all for the lovely comments on this project!

                                                                                xxx

This week end I get around to doing the PROJECT page with all the projects I realize in 2014:: I do a collage with picture and linking back to my previous post:: let's take a look!

                                                                                xxx

Looking at my archive you can see that my first blog birthday is just round the corner so I'm arranging a giveaway ::::stay tuned!



7 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

How nice that your projects were shown on that page, congrats! : )

Maddalena ha detto...

Complimenti , le pochettes mi piacciono tantissimo ! Very pop !
Un abbraccio
Maddalena

Laura ha detto...

Congrats! Yours designs are very cute.

RobbyRoby ha detto...

tutto bello

Helen ha detto...

congrats on being featured! Such lovely projects :)

Anitha ha detto...

Congrads on your project being shown up on Annemarie's link party.. even i do enjoy visiting her blog and participating in link parties at times. Have a nice day! cheers:)

Natas Nest ha detto...

Congratulations on being featured two times! You deserve it, the handwarmers and little bags are really pretty :-). Thanks for your sweet comment and have a cozy weekend! Nata xxx

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥